Chocolate Crackle Cookies

I was looking for some pretty baked goods to photograph, so I ended up baking up a storm this weekend. I tried three new recipes and made about a million cookies, and while they were all quite delicious, most of them weren't as photogenic as I had hoped. I did, however, make these Chocolate Crackle Cookies, which turned out quite nicely. After making 4 dozen of them, I was informed that they are typically holiday cookies, not make-them-on-June-1st cookies, but I thought they were just perfect with a cup of coffee, so it didn't bother me all that much.
(Not the cup of coffee in the picture, though, which was the coffee I made as a prop, so it was basically tepid brown water with half and half.)

I found this recipe in Indulgence Cookies by Christabel Martin.




Comments

Popular Posts