Oldies, again!

     I finally got back to scanning negatives on a more regular basis, my end goal being to scan every negative I have.  But I keep getting distracted by the time capsule-like binders of images, going through each one and reminiscing.  So, even though I was mostly distracted and didn't get much done, I thought I would be semi-constructive and share some stuff that I find along the way.

     I borrowed a Canon Demi C camera while I was in France.  It is a wonderful little gem of a camera- it takes 35mm film, but splits each frame in half vertically, making twice as many smaller exposures.  So, on a roll of 36, you would actually get 72 smaller exposures.  My favorite thing to do with the Demi C was create panoramas that were divided into frames.  I have a lot of rolls of black and white landscape images similar to this- I'm really excited to scan and edit them!  

Valley, Lacoste, France

Comments

Popular Posts