The Lost Summer

Summer is here!  

I know, I know- when you live in Los Angeles, you don't necessarily have to wait as long for summer to arrive, but I just can't help being just as excited for it as when I lived in Ohio.  In celebration of (and preparation for) sand and swimming and magic and sunscreen, here are a few photos from last summer.  Kind of lost, but definitely not forgotten, these dust-flecked photos were taken at Bolsa Chica State Beach.  


 




My goal is to remove all the dust, but I'm exhausted and my eyes feel like rocks, so I will wait until I have a bit more time and patience to spend with the photos.  

Also, Milo and I are planning a hiking adventure tomorrow and there will definitely be photos to share.  I could also just make cupcakes and take pictures of those.  Or both.



Comments

Popular Posts